Thursday, April 23, 2015

More and more excitement!!

 We are going to London, we are going to London, we are going to London in 17 days!!
Staying at the National Royal Hotel - Largest Hotel in London with 1600 guests!!

Bath & Stonehenge, one of the things I am most exited to see. I am hooked on Diana Gabaldon's series Outlander.  In the beginning the main character and her husband travel to visit the Bath and Stonehenge, and after their visit life is never the same, It's a great series and even better book.


YAY!! OH MY GOSH! I am excited about the food, theater, the clubs, the food, the pubs, and Camden Town, cannot wait to ride the Tube!! Did I say the food?!

(I got these pictures off google)

4 comments:

  1. I don't get a chance to read much for 'fun' during the school year, so I am always looking for a book to take along to London with me to start my summer reads - looks like I've found it - Outlander it is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! (: It's different, I hope you like it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved the Outlander book!!! Can't wait to get started on the next one - looks like my summer isn't going to be as productive as I'd hoped, but some R and R with good books.

    ReplyDelete